Friday, March 04, 2005

Posting Photos

Here is the process I use:

1. Your photo should already be uploaded to the internet somehow. The service I use is http://www.shutterfly.com, where you can store pictures, manage your albums, order prints and other photo products.

2. Get to the best view of the photo and right click. Select "properties." In the window that pops up, find "Address (URL)" for the photograph. Highlight that address, right click and select "copy."

3. Go to blogger, log in, start your post. Click on the tab that says "Edit HTML."

4. In the HTML screen, type [<]img[space]src=["] and here you would paste the address you just copied ["] [/][>]
(Sorry, when I typed it out without the brackets, Blogger thought I was actually trying to post a photo.)

5. When you click back on the tab that says "Compose" in Blogger, you should see your photo. You can then change the size just as you would in Word or Publisher or the like.

Anyway, that's how I do it, but I see that Laura used "Hello," and that's probably a lot simpler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home